When i gave him a silly look, he'll laugh, that's the moment that brought us together

♥, I'm a Valentine's baby.

In a relationship

8.4.10

Knn Knn Knn , fucker asshole.
This to me is just what i would keep saying for any reason/fun.
Use to it, so be use to me.


NOW I AM FUCKING FUCKING PISS.
I wanna get a coach bag, but it doesn't seem to reach me AT ALL.
Like some false hope. Cb.


Ups and Downs, i learn that confiding is way pointless, there's too much to confide. :(
Just on and on, and me being looked as an idiot.
No matter how much i put for this relationship, you're always not satisfied,
why are guys never satisfied and enough.
Why is there something called LIES in the world.
Fuck love Fuck life.
I rather have a short and sweet love then a sad n long one.
I can't wait to see my sweetie. Miss chu woman :>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby, dance with me :>

© Copyrighted : thatlovevoyage