When i gave him a silly look, he'll laugh, that's the moment that brought us together

♥, I'm a Valentine's baby.

In a relationship

17.4.10

Last blogged : Orientation day.
Craving : Japanese restaurant near school!
Yesterday, went out with mummy to city square nothing much there, lotsa baby clothes, super cute!
Nothing to do today, super boring, super duper!
Baby is coming to pass me my nyp pass, it has a damn ugly pict of me on it. Well, nvm :s
School is starting tmr, super exxxxxxcitedxxxxx.


Since i've nothing to do, i'll talk about my timetable

Monday : 8am-4pm
> There's 2 hrs break in between

Tuesday : 8am-3pm
> Also, 2 hrs break in betweeen

Wednesday : 9am-3pm
> An hour break

Thursday : 8am-12pm
> No break, shortest day

Friday : 10am-5pm
> Longest day, an hour break only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby, dance with me :>

© Copyrighted : thatlovevoyage