When i gave him a silly look, he'll laugh, that's the moment that brought us together

♥, I'm a Valentine's baby.

In a relationship

2.4.10

See my fugly shag face.
See my ring! Baby bought it for me from F21 + another one too! It's an anni present.
But please, its not like 'those' people are wearing one though also from F21. But me is Happy Happy :> :>

ONE MORE MONTH TO TWO YEARS WITH MY HONEY HONEY.
- yesterday went for morning date with BB, had breakfast at PS kfc!
- went to F21 (saw a dress $52, baby's buying) + new look @ 313 (first time he did not complain)
- went to CK and Coach @ Paragon (BB wants a Gucci wallet)
- Ion for flash n splash, followed by Borders @ wheelock, then Pacific plaza for flash n splash also.
(cos i wanna a ripcurl slipper, but i just rmb i bought a topshop one, FUCK)

I want to get a coach wristlet, should i ? It's $625, super expensive la, but very nice :(
I'm also getting a wrislet for mummy's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby, dance with me :>

© Copyrighted : thatlovevoyage