When i gave him a silly look, he'll laugh, that's the moment that brought us together

♥, I'm a Valentine's baby.

In a relationship

10.6.10

Who's hotter than this?
One day to my first holiday in poly. Life's so hectic. But, life's great.
One term tells everything, whether studies/people, also which kind of idiots you can never do project with.
I've 4 examinable subjects which i suck at 2 - physics and electrical fundamental.
Yet, i've not had any plans to study, yes said that in holidays i'll. But lets see how.
I'm only anticipating for my holidays trip with school, for the first time.
Its only KL and Malacca, but yes, i'm excited. Because of Angel, not anyone else.
The best person in poly. Because we always think alike. I'm sorry, but i dislike you. HATE.

Irritating is you, irritated is me.
Life's like this, its either like or don't.
With luv, Lynnyoxzxzxz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby, dance with me :>

© Copyrighted : thatlovevoyage